- Without the stimulus funds from the federal government, unemployment today would reach approximately 16%.
- It will take until 2015 for pre-recession employment levels to return.
- 83 of the biggest 100 corporations run subsidiaries in offshore tax shelters.
- Corporate America has drastically increased its profits by cutting workers and reducing hours.
- Corporations are sitting on the largest cash reserves in history.
- From 2002 through 2006, the top one percent of Americans pocketed two thirds of the gains in national income, while the bottom ninety percent received only twelve percent of those gains.
Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture?