You have the right to be represented by an attorney. Statistics show that attorney representation throughout the disablity process, and particularly at the Administrative Law Judge level results in a higher success rate for claimants seeking disability entitlement. Representation includes both Disability Insurance Benefits and/or Supplemental Security Income Benefits. We have been representing claimants at all levels in the disability process for over 40 years and stand ready to serve your needs at any appeal level. We work effectively and efficiently to secure the benefits to which you are entitled in an increasingly difficult and delayed system. Don’t hesitate to call the office or e-mail us regarding any disability question.
- Steps to Take If You’re Injured by a Drunk Driver
- Recent Changes to No-Fault Insurance Law in Michigan
- Vicarious Liability and How It Applies to Personal Injury Law
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
- Many Businesses Discover Their Interruption Insurance Excludes Coronavirus-Related Losses