Jonathan M. Ashton
“I practice law so that I can help people in their time of need. A personal injury is so much more than physical pain. It means missed time at work, extra stress on the family, and mounting bills. I work to relieve as much of that stress as I possibly can by dealing with the insurance company to achieve the best result I can. When I meet a new client for the first time I tell them that their only job is to work at getting better because I will do my best to handle everything else.”
Jonathan Ashton is a highly experienced and passionate attorney specializing in Personal Injury at GB&S law firm.
He started as a clerk in 2007 and has progressively advanced to become a Partner, thanks to his unwavering commitment to justice and ensuring clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. – 2008
- Ohio University
- B.A. – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Josina Lott Residential & Community Services, Board of Directors
- Toledo Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Leadership Toledo class, 2010 – Present